Benefits of WRAA Membership
Are you a non-professional artist who would benefit from being a WRAA member? WRAA members:
- Will receive WRAA’s quarterly publication, Contour Notes, which contains WRAA/WRAP news and events, dates and locations of upcoming WRAP exhibition/workshops around the state, feature articles and art related educational opportunities.
- Will receive the annual color catalogue of the State WRAP Exhibition.
- Are eligible for monetary awards given at the annual WRAP/WRAA State Art Exhibition and Conference held in September in Madison (every third year in Wausau, WI).
- May sponsor youth in the Bridging Generations Youth Art Exhibit & Workshop and our annual STAMP teen exhibit.
- May participate in the annual Contour Notes cover contest.
- May join us for “Evening With the Arts’ , “Tiny Treasures” exhibition/competition and other special WRAA activities.
Our membership year is from October 1 through September 30 of each year. Dues are $20.00 per membership year. Please consider becoming a lifetime member for $250.00. You do not need to be a resident of Wisconsin to join WRAA or participate in any WRAP exhibition/workshop.
Please print out the above form and send along with your check (make payable to WRAA) to:
WRAA Membership Chairperson, Karen Cahill, 302 Fargo Street, Lake Mills, WI 53551. (920) 648-2893 or firstname.lastname@example.org